When the students have completed this unit, my desired results are:
Students will know:
- The importance of professional communications through the exploration of a career cluster of their choice.
- Various communication processes in professional and group contexts.
- Professional etiquette and protocol when communicating in the workplace
- How to plan and craft a message for an intended audience and purpose
- Conduct interviews with career professionals with/without technology
- Locate reliable, credible electronic resources on a topic
- Collaborate with others to plan and produce a documentary for an authentic audience
I almost wish I could go back into a classroom to share this experience with students!